Updated Portfolio Site

Jober68

Reaction score
It's alright for a single page right now. I'd probably give it a 7/10 for professional look I've seen a lot better and a lot worse. I wouldn't have a column for affiliates and partners, I'd use a footer marque and have small buttons scroll across. Also, I know you aren't finished but the "Contact - Support - Admin" at the very very top right are not links and I'm not sure what you intended (Just pointing it out because the other are links and they currently link back to the main page). You have a lot of filler basically, stuff that's not really needed, such as: the Welcome and Latest news both of which really have nothing if you plan to do anything serious you need updated news and a formal welcome message. Thats about all I got for you overall good site though keep it up.

curt15

Reaction score
Bering in mind the server has been down for a while. Marquees i find, frankly tacky, it wouldn't go with the rest of the site.

Don't know if you noticed, but its only the main page, so the contact and stuff wouldn't have any links, and I am aware of that, because the rest of the site hasn't been made at the moment.

The welcome message would be placed where "Welcome to Acelight Studios" is, as I have said MySQL has been tempermental lately, and the site has been down. News would be put where the "Latest News" column is.

Currently the site is as it is, MySQL is down, ergo no wordpress, ergo no CMS for the site.

brutetal

Reaction score
Now the first thing that I see is a huge header taking space. Which shouldn't need to take up that much space. Especially, if someone was searching the web in 800X600 screen resolution. They would only see the header and would be forced to scroll down to see the content.

I assume your going to fix your middle navigation bar, sometime soon for IE.
Its fine in firefox.

I give it a 7/10 as well.