Updates on my site.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My site is still under construction. The site name is www.gamingx.x10hosting.com. It contains a lot of information on the latest games, softwares, gadgets and an Islamic Section. I wanted to create this thread so that I can keep posting updates on the site. Right now only the games section and Islamic section are up. Though they are still incomplete and the games section only contains overviews of two games. Some of the sections may require you to signup but as of now I am making everything public except the Islamic Section until the site is complete. Given below are the details:

Games:
1. Fifa 08
2. Medal of Honour Airborne.

They contain only overviews, I have plans later to add screenshots etc. Comment on these and have a look at the site. If you think of any gadget, software and game that you might want me to put up,post it in this thread and I might just add it. Till the next update. Goodbye.
Edit:
I just updated the games section and just added BioShock. Take a look at it.
And I am giving away 50 credits to one who signs up both on the main site and the forums and 20 credits to one who signs up either for the main site or the forum.

Edit: Gaming section is almost complete. Just some finishing touches left. The 5 games that I have put up are
1 : Need For Speed Pro Street
2 : Medal Of Honour Airborne
3 : Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
4 : Fifa 08
5 : BioShock
Instead of the screenshots as earlier planned, I have put up a trailer for each game. The offer for the points is still open. So why not grab the chance?

Last edited:

eddysweb

Reaction score
hey, i signed up to both and the site looks really gd actually. If your looking for someone to help with the games, remember i'm always here (sniper101). Forum looks good.:)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Credits sent to you eddysweb.
Also updates on my site:
Gaming section is almost complete. Just some finishing touches left. The 5 games that I have put up are
1 : Need For Speed Pro Street
2 : Medal Of Honour Airborne
3 : Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
4 : Fifa 08
5 : BioShock

The games consist of an overview for each with a trailer and the game requirements and links to download the demos.
I am starting work on the softwares section. I will be putting up updates. Also don't forget to post your comments and feedback in the forums. Any discussions on the games can be done in the forums too.

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
i tried to open your site but i could not so i would try some other day