Updates, Updates, Updates

Cynical

Reaction score
Simply PERFECT. Just one problem: It doesn't display my email address (doesn't matter to me if it does or not), just "Email:", then the account status on the next line.

Thank you, and nice work :) .

I'm assuming it will take a bit of time for the completed offers to update on the respective page, but I'm just curious if you have any idea about how long? By the way, I thought I'd mention to other x10 users, it is very easy to complete the offers (well, at least the first one).

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Cynical said:
Simply PERFECT. Just one problem: It doesn't display my email address (doesn't matter to me if it does or not), just "Email:", then the account status on the next line.

I'm assuming it will take a bit of time for the completed offers to update on the respective page, but I'm just curious if you have any idea about how long? By the way, I thought I'd mention to other x10 users, it is very easy to complete the offers (well, at least the first one).
Please go to Modify Account and update it there.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Cynical said:

I'm still working out on how we're handling when offers are completed. Because you get the same amount of credit if say you give the link in there to your friend and they complete it also. So if you complete it but you still want to have a few friends do it for you... Should have something in place this week for it all.

-Corey

mohamed

Reaction score
Just GREAT!!!!

It's really cool and i just tried now. Keep up the good work

You are really the GREATEST hosting company i ever knew

Cynical

Reaction score
Corey said:
I'm still working out on how we're handling when offers are completed. Because you get the same amount of credit if say you give the link in there to your friend and they complete it also. So if you complete it but you still want to have a few friends do it for you... Should have something in place this week for it all.

-Corey
Sounds good, there's no rush at all :) .

Chris Z

Reaction score
just a quick question, and sorry if i shuold've madea new topic but will there be any contests soon, like offering a domain for the prize? cuz i would really like a domain :)

Jacob

Reaction score
Excellent! This will really help us account mgrs out. Just a question: how long will it take after completing the offers for it to show up in x10cash earned?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
just a quick question, and sorry if i shuold've madea new topic but will there be any contests soon, like offering a domain for the prize? cuz i would really like a domain :)

Hopefully we'll have more soon; Domains will beable to be purchased once again starting next week. The price range will be around 15,000 points or around 600 in x10$. Prices are not final yet. It looks like completing about 5 offers in the offers section will about get you enough for a domain.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Excellent! This will really help us account mgrs out. Just a question: how long will it take after completing the offers for it to show up in x10cash earned?

We're currently working that out. So far it looks like we receive completions back within 24-78 hours after someone completes an offer. So we might work on a once a week thing. This stuff will all be sorted this coming week.

-Corey

Chris Z

Reaction score
sweet, it sounds awesome, i can't wait for all this to be done, but i'm sure this awesome staff will just keep adding things on ;)

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Nice to see this all happening. Rewards, points, etc. All sounds very interesting and wil be intriguing to see how it all pans out.

Keep up the great work guys, because with out x10Hosting, I would not have been able to test phpbb3 or been able to test out other things..

Chris Z

Reaction score
i believe your not the only one, i think some other people have had this problem but just a few, and i guess you're in that few, wait til an admin or account manager replies or you could just PM one of them..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
P.S.S.S. Does anyone even play the RPG anymore? IMO it seems deletion-worthy

Well, I do. I mean, I just joined this happy lil home a little while back, but I play it. Although, I read somewhere that there may be a different type of RPG mod out there, that is a lot better.

If they at least got something in like it or at least kept an RPG mod in, I'd be happy.