Upgrade my space capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramilo58

Reaction score
Good day,
Can you please upgrade my disk space for my personal website? All I have are my personal and family pictures and the disk capacity are not enough maybe you can help me so my family can access all our pictures and share it to our families. thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately at the moment you don't meet the requirements for the disk space upgrade for Lotus. You meet everything except the "valid website" part - there's no website visible when we open the domain.

In addition, you have a 1gb gallery limit per the TOS for personal image galleries anyways - you're at 996mb. That'd leave you 28mb more before exceeding what the TOS allows for personal galleries.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You could redirect your root index.html to the main page of your main website.

mramilo58

Reaction score
I'm planning to redirect my website but when I access my control panel the below message front to me. Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/lgathana on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I've access now my control panel and I've already edited my index.html but still my space are 500mb? Can you now update my space? thanks

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You will need to delete files off of your account (download them to your pc first) until it is below 500 MB, then update your root index.html page so that visiting your domain presents us with a valid website.

mramilo58

Reaction score
I've deleted most of my pictures but when I refresh my control panel still the meter doesn't change? I don't know what happen to my control panel please advice...Capture.JPG

mramilo58

Reaction score
sorry for disturbing any news for my request?
is there any problem on my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.