Last edited:

Usman

Reaction score
Please Upgrade,

I have changed the dns server names to x10hosting server names

and now i am just waiting for x10hosting staff to change subdomain to domain

Akkarin

Reaction score
I think I know what you mean now, I can change it. But I'm not 100% sure I'm right about how to do it. I'll try, not sure how long it takes to refresh.

Usman

Reaction score
please help me that how to add the domain in our cpanel and how to use it instead of subdomain?

Usman

Reaction score
Thanks Dewayne

I got the email about pakcommunity.net

but i can't understand about how i have to add the domain to my cpanel as the domain is yet showin the error that "There is no website configured at this address" when i visit the domain and also i have not found this domain at my cpanel,

can you tell me that "As for the domain, point it to your nameservers" what are my name servers and how to point them

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The nameservers are: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

N

Nathan

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

There should be a panel under your domain DNS options from where you purchased the domain.

Usman

Reaction score
name servers are the same there in my domain area from where i have purchsed the domain, but still i am getting the problem, the problem is when i visit www.pakcommunity.net it diaplys the same error from cpanel that there is no website configured at this address, this also shows that my dns name servers are correctly pointed, because if you visit ns1.x10hosting.com it will also open the same page my domain is opening, please help me
visit www.pakcommunity.net and then visit ns1.x10hosting.com and then reply

N

Nathan

You'll need to talk to Corey about this one, or a member of the staff that has more experience with domain parking. I only have a subdomain.

-Dewayne

Usman

Reaction score
ok, i will wait until 72 hours for my domain to work and also appear in cpanel

Usman

Reaction score
Dear Tyler,
Also When I Try To Add The Domain In Parked Domains It Displays An Error That Pakcomunity.net is owner by another owner, is it normal or serious?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Moving to client support to be dealt with there.

-Corey

Usman

Reaction score
Help

Dear Admin & Moderators
Once Before Changint The Root From Subdomain To Domain I Tried To Add www.pakcommunity.net In Parked Domain & After The Root Change From Subdomain To Domain I Can't See My Domain In The Cpanel And When I Try To Add It Again In Parked Domain Section It Displays An Error That pakcommunity.net is owned by another user where as i am logging into my cpanel account my using pakcommunity.net:2082 and i am the owner of the domain,
I ant to know that is this error is a problem or it is normal, root from subdomain to domain was changed yesterday, i want to know that how much time it will take my domain to be used in the cpanel account, Yet my cpanel is showing 0 parked domains and 0 addon domains, also please tell me that what is addon domain used for?
thank you

Usman

Reaction score
Dear Admins,
Please Help Me,
My Domain Is Not Working For Me (www.pakcommunity.net)
I requested for subdomain to domain change before 4 days but until now my domain is not working, I have changed the dns also before 6 days and until yet my domain don't work in my cpanel , the people applied yetserday to change their subdomain to domain and their domain is up and working now like http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=9500 and http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=9527 , the same thing i want but from 4 days i am rquesting and requsting and requesting but no thing happened yet, the people requesting after me are getting root change but me just waiting for my subdomain to be changed to domain.
i have got the email about domain and i am using the same domain to login to cpanel too (pakcommunity.net:2082) but my domain don't appear at cpanel and when some one visit www.pakcommunity.net it displays an error that " There is no website configured at this address"
Please help me
Thank you

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You cant park it in cpanel if it is the root domain...

I'll check into it.

Usman

Reaction score
Please help me for my domain as soon as possible
i want to know the reason that why i cannot use my domain whereas i am using my domain to login to cpanel but can't acess my website by domain.

Usman

Reaction score
Please someone tell me that what is the reason that domain is not working for my website , admins and mods please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.