Upgrade Php

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr2112

Reaction score
Please upgrade my php version because my wordpress blog showing me some function error.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Please upgrade my php version because my wordpress blog showing me some function error.

What is the error you are getting?

Actually the php 5.2.x is sufficient for the wordpress. that is what the all servers have

cr2112

Reaction score
Undefined syntax at line.... something... I am not good in php.. I cant copy paste bcoz x10 is doing some upgrades to mysql and my site id down...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Undefined syntax at line.... something... I am not good in php.. I cant copy paste bcoz x10 is doing some upgrades to mysql and my site id down...

Wait for some time as the server migrations are going on

priyaa161

Reaction score
You said that the server migration is going on. It may be possible that error was due to the same reason because PHP 5.2 is sufficient to run any application at present.

cr2112

Reaction score
This is the error i am getting. No matter which theme i use. Its the same.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function gravatar() in /home/cr2112/public_html/wp-content/themes/GrungeMag/comments.php on line 27

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
gravatar() is not a PHP function. Seems like there is a problem with that theme, not with x10hosting.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Try another theme
2. Do you have a plugin that uses gravatars? Maybe the theme expects you to have one.

cr2112

Reaction score
1. Try another theme
2. Do you have a plugin that uses gravatars? Maybe the theme expects you to have one.

I am getting this error after that.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_content_limit() in /home/cr2112/public_html/wp-content/themes/Quadro/home.php on line 163

priyaa161

Reaction score
This type of error generally occur when you have some plugin which tries to connect to another website for its operation but that site doesn't response. Deactivate your every plugin and then check them one by one to find out which plugin is creating problem or watch at your browsers bottom to see which is the another site trying to load with your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.