Upgrade Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksro18

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have paid for the Prime Membership today and now my account doesn`t work at all ... I get this error while trying to login to cPanel:
<< The filesystem mounted at /home/dementu on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition. >>
Please resolv this ASAP and upgrade my account as paid for.
Thank you for your understanding

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that the color of your forum username has changed which happens with your Prime Membership. An email is sent to an admin after you buy Prime so they'll upgrade your account accordingly. Your hosting account will still be in your same free hosting server, and the admins are currently working on clearing the space because the server as a whole itself has filled up too much to do anything. If you can get into the cPanel itself, you should see some differences on the left side bar such as doubled the email accounts, addon and parked domains, and MySql databases available to use.

hacksro18

Prime Account
Reaction score
I see the error mentioned above when i`m trying to access cPanel ... I shall await for this to get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.