Upgrade to illuminated impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
So I tried upgrading online from free hosting to illuminated service and the entry form is broke; after entering my zip code it automatically reverts to "false" and the address verification fails. I called x10 and I get a voicemail. I filled in the "contact us" forms so not sure how long that will take.

Last edited:

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Bump

I know there are people associated with X10 that look at these forums. Can you at least give me a x10 contact number to call?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I've just released an update to the site that should resolve this issue the system was having with your address. Please let me know if you encounter any additional problems.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've just released an update to the site that should resolve this issue the system was having with your address. Please let me know if you encounter any additional problems.

Thanks. I will give it a try tomorrow ...if I can find that sign-up form again.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Now it's failing on the final screen, giving the indication that my address or card information is incorrect. I double checked and re-entered everything, but I still get an "Update Failed" screen. The previous zip code error was fixed however.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello hellmetx, can you send me a private message with the address that you are entering on the form? I am not certain why this is not working for your information.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
SOLVED: I tried again today and my order went through this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.