Upgrade to Illuminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonvsh

Reaction score
Hi! I just signed up for free hosting and I'd like to upgrade to Illuminated but I can't figure out how. If I click on "learn more" on the upgrade page, it redirects me here: https://x10hosting.com/sso/upgrade but it's just a blank page.

If someone can point me in the right direction, or if there's a way to accomplish this manually (ie. with a support rep over the phone or otherwise), please let me know. I'd like to upgrade asap :)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
If someone can point me in the right direction...
x10hosting is currently changing - updating for a while now - their program (plans and software) to upgrade free-hosting accounts
you can NOT pay to upgrade your free-hosting account to [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] - until x10hosting sets the 'new' software
which may not include the current [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] upgrades

Last edited:

jag4x10h

Reaction score
Has there been any progress towards enabling the upgrade feature to Prime or Illuminated accounts. Just checked and the webpage still displays a blank screen?

themaske

Reaction score
BUUUMP!

So, a bunch of years ago, I had purchased the developer package for like $20, and for whatever reason, my account was deleted. Which is a bummer because the package was supposed to give me this strange "developer" package for life. Whatever,

I posted a year or more ago about the prime/illuminated upgrade and was told that the feature was being worked on. I really don't like losing my website because I forget to log into the account and forums every month. I mean, my entire website has been blown away on several occasions. Gone, no trace it ever existed.

My website doesn't receive enough traffic or have a large enough following to justify the purchase of the premium hosting account, but the prime/illuminated upgrades seem to resemble the "developer" package I bought back in 2008-9(ish), and that makes me happy. I would VERY much like to add the Illuminated upgrade to my account, but the page is still blank and I can't sign up.

Thanks, Look forward to hearing from you
TMC

Reaction score
Yeah, I am interested in this too. The 30 day limit is a pain. The warning emails don't always work.

Status
Not open for further replies.