Upload from url

sanketrocks4u67

Reaction score
I want this option to be added in the ftp panel "UPLOAD FROM URL"
why??
1.Saving of time
2.Very very helpful for mobile users as from a research it was know that out of 10- 6people use mobile for internet browsing .

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I want this option to be added in the ftp panel "UPLOAD FROM URL"
why??
1.Saving of time
2.Very very helpful for mobile users as from a research it was know that out of 10- 6people use mobile for internet browsing .

For FTP, you would have to report and suggest this to your FTP Client.

For cPanel File Manager, we didn't create this. cPanel Inc. did, so you can give a suggestion at http://cpanel.net. The whole thing is encrypted so we have almost no control over the features.

Last edited:

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yes that's what cPanel can do but you can do this using php or any server side language.But your application should be secure.

For using ftp on mobile you can download file manager from http://kys.su .I use this j2me software too.It also supports bluetooth(obex) ftp.

sanketrocks4u67

Reaction score
Is the www.wapftp.org safe and pls tell how to use it??

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

What i will enter at server-
user-
passwrd-

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Same as FTP Details.

Server/host: starka.x10hosting.com
User: YOUR CPANEL USERNAME
Password: YOUR CPANEL PASSWORD

sanketrocks4u67

Reaction score
I cant find upload button??? And sometimes i get a error like "error!!could not change directory" so why i get the error

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
In www.wapftp.org while in open any directory

After you login, you should get a message (that when translated to English) reads Connection successful! click the more button.

Do you get past this or is your error when viewing file listing?

Also, after trying this myself, there actually doesn't seem to be an Upload function.

Upload via URL is not a common FTP/file manager feature and I currently don't know of any that offers this.