Uploading website in dreamweaver

walidno1

Reaction score
Well, I made this site in dreamweaver and couldn't upload it to X10hosting's site. So, was wondering how to actually do it

kanon114

Reaction score
Well, I made this site in dreamweaver and couldn't upload it to X10hosting's site. So, was wondering how to actually do it

Its really simple, Just, U made ur site, Now, Go to manage sites, Remote data, Then u choose web ftp, And put ur name server, Username and password, Then u make a test, And its done:cool:.

If u dont understande me, U can view this tutorial.

http://www.tutvid.com/tutorials/dreamweaver/tutorials/ftpUpload.php

Its not my site, but its a very helpful one.

Cya

waxdoc

Reaction score
I was confused about this too -- thinking the FTP should just be x10hosiing.com since my site was a sub-domain. But it is the whole thing: ftp.webdemo.x10hosting.com

Attachments

• FTPlogin.gif
    FTPlogin.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 74

jamesrascal

Reaction score
The FTP host name would be your sites domain then you would use your username and password to get in and upload your files via a FTP client

walidno1

Reaction score
m problem wasn't that....see, i uploaded it as said but then when i visited the site it still showed the defaualt page that x10hosting shows (this page is available for purchase or smth like that.....

ciril tomy

Reaction score
If you are using dreamweaver to upload your files(easiest way to up load)
make sure that all your files images etc are within the folder /public_html so that your content would be seen online.

If you need any further help feel free to ask me

Have a Good Day
Ciril Tomy