Urban Exploration site

castler

Reaction score
Alright,

my site is here.

I would like to knock out the left side bar as I don't want it, it would also enlarge the template width wise, and I could spread the banner at the top a bit farther. How do I go about removing the side bar?

The site itself is really bland, but I am rather stuck at how to make it more appealing to visitors, not getting alot of hits, but I know people are visiting.

Thanks for any input, also what would be the best way to change the theme overall, I can't seem to change it thru cpanel or even see the option to.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool fast site
Clean Css setup.Js and css are already at their bare minimum as I suppose since it loaded in a whopping fast 1.2 second time.
But the font in green ..I reckon that a Georgia font would do better and appeal in a nicer way than the arial put in there.
Otherwise nothing wrong with the site.
Regs,
VVBB

chessteaching48

Reaction score
Don't use the red on blue in your contact form.
It doesn't fit with the colors of your site and is known as a bad combination for readability.

Also make the banner a link to the home page.

Nice site.

castler

Reaction score
thanks for the quick responses, I changed the font accordingly as well as redesigned the contact form, hopefully this will be easier on the eyes.

thanks again

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Good start the only thing I would change is organizing the front page more it kind of seems to jump from one thing to another and the colors are still sometimes hard to read especially the blue. Other than that nice job.

Last edited:

castler

Reaction score
thanks,

I will work on the colors, I can't seem to get the site to cooperate in other browsers, as Mozilla is my main one, so I am unable to test it otherwise.

I was wanting to remove the side bar to the left, but am unsure how to do that, along with possibly using another template, but if I decided to use one that I would have to use thru a file share program like filezilla, would I risk losing the entire site and start over or is there a simpler way to use a custom theme? X10 doesn't have the option in the control panel to allow one to change themes.

danleveylibaton53

Reaction score
Personally i don't like your theme. It looks like crowded and somehow irritating and does not fit to your topic which your site may mistakenly look a site which features hunted houses. Sorry about this. :redface: Better improve your theme which is quit distributed properly in not a crowded manner. It may better if you are using light color. :)