!!!URGENT!!! About abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Who is "ImTheBoss" then?

Your main account is suspended for 5 days and permanently banned from the marketplace. The other 2 accounts are permanently banned. Nothing you have said so far is believable at all.

If you initiate or cancel a transfer at all with Paypal it will show up in the history. So, you did not pay for the item.

You have 3 accounts all on the same IP address, with the same Email. Why would your neighbor be using your Email address to register here?

Lastly, MetalBoy posted the original question asking for someone to sell him the credits, 1 minute later you posted asking him why he doesn't just buy a domain. Both from the same IP address, 1 minute apart. You then transferred the credits to "ImTheBoss" which AGAIN came from your IP address.

It's best you stop lying, admin you made a mistake or you will be permanently banned along with your hosting accounts instead of just a 5 day ban.

-Corey

nahow1

Reaction score
Pff, I really didn't do anything but ok I'll have to shut because I don't want to bo banned forever. Thanx for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.