Urgent Help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun356y

Reaction score
First of all sorry for creating an extra thread...

Now I come to the point, my site is located at s40world.x10hosting.com... Whenever I open this site it gives me some error that I'm unable to understand... Please senior members take a look to my site its something like timezone...

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
You site is showing an index page.Can you specify the error

Last edited:

arun356y

Reaction score
What type of index page? Sorry but I'm unable to understand you... Its something like miss spelled timezone...

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
It shows me a white page with some directories of your public_html.Flush your DNS and check now.

arun356y

Reaction score
Okay bro my site is running fine and now I need some more help, I have parked a domain through cpanel but whenever I type the address it takes me to mysite.x10hosting.com, but I want that it should show the address of domain

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

It will not redirect anymore. You had a redirect set up in your .htaccess file. I commented it out.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
But its not working now... It says not available

Your website is giving MYSQL error
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

because Free servers are going through some major upgrades. It will resolve soon.
Please wait and sorry for inconvenience

arun356y

Reaction score
Yes I get this error every time, but when is the upgrade suppose to be completed...

arun356y

Reaction score
Hey now all the servers are updated but why my site is not opening... My site is at s40world.x10hosting.com, running on stoli

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything about all of the servers being updated in the server status page. The only thing I see is a MySQL restore. Server transfers and cPanel and Apache upgrades have not been updated as completed yet. There may be a little intermittent downtime as it's still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.