[URGENT] my account has been suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

info.iqsolutions21

Reaction score
Hi,
I don't know why but my hosting account has been suspended. This is causing downtime that is very damaging to my website. I need this fixing as soon as possible. Thank You

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A nulled script has been detected on your site, and so, it will not be unsuspended. Sometime after 14 days, it and its contents will be deleted. No access to backups or download will be permitted.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I would advise not using nulled software if it's that damaging, cause nulled software isn't legal.

I did just verify the install - WPTouch is not a free plugin, and yours was re-released by the nulling group xMobile. You cannot be unsuspended.

info.iqsolutions21

Reaction score
I would advise not using nulled software if it's that damaging, cause nulled software isn't legal.

I did just verify the install - WPTouch is not a free plugin, and yours was re-released by the nulling group xMobile. You cannot be unsuspended.

Hi, I am the official owner of this website and hosting account. I gave the task of making my website mobile compatible to a colleague of mine. I never asked the imbecile to download a hacked version of a wordpress plugin. Upon finding out what he had done it was already too late, the site had been suspended. I totally respect what you guys are doing here; stopping people from using hacked or malicious scripts. But I would like you to know that it was not authorised by me. I have configured so many entries in cpanel and it would be gut wrenching seeing all that go and for me to start again. Please could you guys unsuspend my account this once, you can even delete all of the files in the /public_html folder to be sure that all the malicious scripts have gone. I will then re-upload my website without the mobile plugin, that indeed caused this issue in the first place. Thank You so much for your time.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I am the official owner of this website and hosting account. I gave the task of making my website mobile compatible to a colleague of mine. I never asked the imbecile to download a hacked version of a wordpress plugin. Upon finding out what he had done it was already too late, the site had been suspended. I totally respect what you guys are doing here; stopping people from using hacked or malicious scripts. But I would like you to know that it was not authorised by me. I have configured so many entries in cpanel and it would be gut wrenching seeing all that go and for me to start again. Please could you guys unsuspend my account this once, you can even delete all of the files in the /public_html folder to be sure that all the malicious scripts have gone. I will then re-upload my website without the mobile plugin, that indeed caused this issue in the first place. Thank You so much for your time.

What ever is there on your site is your responsibility, It doesn't matter who uploaded and it is wrong that you given your account info to some other person.

So Your account can not be unsuspended.

info.iqsolutions21

Reaction score
What ever is there on your site is your responsibility, It doesn't matter who uploaded and it is wrong that you given your account info to some other person.

So Your account can not be unsuspended.

Ok I understand, could you please close my entire account? Please close my forum username, hosting account. Also unsubscribe me from any further emails to the email address info.iqsolutions@gmail.com.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok I understand, could you please close my entire account? Please close my forum username, hosting account. Also unsubscribe me from any further emails to the email address info.iqsolutions@gmail.com.

Hosting account will be deleted after 14 days but not certain when....

And Forum account remains. If you want to register in future you can use create new hosting account and use the same forum account....

info.iqsolutions21

Reaction score
Hosting account will be deleted after 14 days but not certain when....

And Forum account remains. If you want to register in future you can use create new hosting account and use the same forum account....

Ok thank you. I would like to register again as it was a very good service in my eyes. Would it be possible to restore my new account with my old cpanel configuration, i.e mx entries, sub domain configuration. Everything except the website content in /public_html?

Thank you

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok thank you. I would like to register again as it was a very good service in my eyes. Would it be possible to restore my new account with my old cpanel configuration, i.e mx entries, sub domain configuration. Everything except the website content in /public_html?

Thank you
Once your account is deleted your info related to the account is gone forever.

You have to re configure again once you create your new hosting account....

info.iqsolutions21

Reaction score
Once your account is deleted your info related to the account is gone forever.

You have to re configure again once you create your new hosting account....

Ok. I need you to un-associate my private domain http://www.iq-solutions.co.uk
X10 is currently not allowing me to change my primary domain name on go daddy hosting services as it is currently in use on the account you suspended.
It has to be done as i am losing business.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Changing your nameservers listed on GoDaddy is not affected by x10hosting.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

In future, do not PM me.
We will not perform any further action on your account from the suspension onwards. You'll have to wait for it to be deleted automatically sometime after 14 days.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account, info.iqsolutions21. Please be more cautious with those who access your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.