URGENT!: Premium Hosting Payment Methods Not Working

austoneware91

Reaction score
Hello

I know this is the Free Hosting Community. That's why I am posting in the "Off Topic Section." I am posting because I have a premium shared hosting account with X10hosting that I pay monthly. The card on file has insufficient funds and I would like to add a new card, like I always have done successfully from time to time. However, there seems to be something wrong with X10hosting's Payment Methods App, and every valid card I try to add, it calls invalid, even though this is not true.

I have the hardest time reaching anyone there. The help desk is silent most of the time, and their phone number is just an answering machine and no one calls back. I have until the 18th of February to pay, and I can't find a way to. I do not have a paypal account and as it stansd right now, it couldn't help me because it would take too long to fund one.

Does anyone here in this forum have a premium shared hosting account and is having these problems. Is there another way to pay my bill on tine. None of this is my fault but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone. Appreciate any help or advice from anyone. Really in a pinch.

Thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i have sent a note to a staff member to review this post.

normally the free hosting forums are for free accounts and not paid accounts.
support options very between the 2 platforms.

there is no promise support will see this before the 18th as you didnt provide much time.
but maybe with me sending support staff a note, might help expedite a reply.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello

I know this is the Free Hosting Community. That's why I am posting in the "Off Topic Section." I am posting because I have a premium shared hosting account with X10hosting that I pay monthly. The card on file has insufficient funds and I would like to add a new card, like I always have done successfully from time to time. However, there seems to be something wrong with X10hosting's Payment Methods App, and every valid card I try to add, it calls invalid, even though this is not true.

I have the hardest time reaching anyone there. The help desk is silent most of the time, and their phone number is just an answering machine and no one calls back. I have until the 18th of February to pay, and I can't find a way to. I do not have a paypal account and as it stansd right now, it couldn't help me because it would take too long to fund one.

Does anyone here in this forum have a premium shared hosting account and is having these problems. Is there another way to pay my bill on tine. None of this is my fault but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone. Appreciate any help or advice from anyone. Really in a pinch.

Thanks
I personally replied to your open support case via our help desk very shortly after your ticket was opened. We have resolved this for you as mentioned in our ticket.

austoneware91

Reaction score
Dear spacresx,

Nice to hear from you! You have always been a great help to me in the past. I do appreciate your response to my "nervous-Nelle" plea. X10hosting has never disappointed me in the past, and the streak continues! Thanks to Eric S and the fine people at the Billing Department, my issue has been successfully resolved, with ample time to spare.

I appreciate the fine work of all staff and advocates at X10Hosting. In regards to the wonderful people that hold down the Help Desk and Open Ticket System. I do appreciate your fine work, and apologize publicly if the anxious-filled words I posted offended anyone there. I apologize especially if I at all impugned the reputation of the Help Desk, which in fact is NOT mostly silent, but very dedicated in resolving a wide variety of issues for X10Hosting clients with great speed and effectiveness. Thank you for your great service. I am VERY, VERY HAPPY to be an X10Hosting customer. Best wishes to you all. :)