[Urgent]Really pissed off I can't access cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrim29588

Reaction score
I can't login to cPanel I have even tried changing the password in the account manager, but when I tried logging in with my username and new password I get:
Login Attempt Failed!
Please help!!

Last edited:

WyrGecko

Reaction score
This is unofficial help. You need to contact Official Support for help with your account. No matter how pissed off you are, regular forum members in unofficial help won't be able to help you with accounts issues, other than telling you to double check/reset your password.

cgrim29588

Reaction score
It will take them a day to answer the ticket, I don't want to wait that long

WyrGecko

Reaction score
You should at least log a ticket first. Although there's a slight chance that someone who can do something will stop by here, it's much more likely that you get help by logging a ticket. Even better than that is if you manage to catch someone online with the support chat.

jeremyem

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm having similar issues.

I can login to the forum, but when I try to log in to my hosting account I get:

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown

The support knowledgebase says that if I am suspended I need to log in to my account to unsuspend, but of course I cannot.

I have opened a ticket. I guess I'll wait it out. Once I get corrected I will be sure to pay the $3 fee to avoid suspension too.

louiedave

Reaction score
I'm having similar issues.

I can login to the forum, but when I try to log in to my hosting account I get:

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown

The support knowledgebase says that if I am suspended I need to log in to my account to unsuspend, but of course I cannot.

I have opened a ticket. I guess I'll wait it out. Once I get corrected I will be sure to pay the $3 fee to avoid suspension too.

Same Here I got this message
"A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown"

Status
Not open for further replies.