urgent site admin and moderator need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbmuja

Reaction score
Yesterday my site seems fine but now it will show a different page when i enter my link. I think my site has been hacked because when I go to my site http://www.blairph.co.cc and its links. It will not go directly to my site and instead a different website and page will show up. please help fix this redirect !!!!

Synkc

Reaction score
When I visit your URL I am taken to a site called "Blairph Creative Design Media"; is this correct for what should show?

Check to make sure that your domain is still pointing to the x10Hosting name servers ( ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com ), and that you're add-on or parked domain still exists, and has the correct data for your domain.

pbmuja

Reaction score
The site is already fine, thank you very much..... I just changed the domain name in the control panel, maybe its the result of server upgrade my domain went back to exofire since I already changed my domain, few months ago. Thank you for your quick response SyncKC. I salute your quick support, more power to x10hosting, I may say that this is the best ever free hosting, the most organized, 100% technical support with a quick response in just a matter of minutes, I ever experienced. I highly recommend this to my friends.
Edit:
Moderators Please close this thread.... problem solved.... Thank you....

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
Glad to hear; I'll close this now. :)
If you need any more support feel free to reopen this thread, or create a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.