URGENT: Site not rendering problem

gomarc

Reaction score
Seems like the right column is not showing properly.

2hn9zb9.jpg

So how is it you want this to be displayed?

webninja

Reaction score
from my view here it seems your site is normal. everything is working fine that might be a browser problem at your end try using other browsers. by the way im using firefox

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything looks normal from FireFox. Did you do anything to fix it? Or did it fix itself? Or does it only show in IE?

gomarc

Reaction score
Everything looks normal from FireFox. Did you do anything to fix it? Or did it fix itself? Or does it only show in IE?

At the time of neverlate2day original post, you can see the screenshot and where (I think) was the problem. It looked the same in Firefox and IE.

I hope neverlate2day would get back and confirm that the problem was solved, that would avoid having others trying to find a non existing problem.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
At the time of neverlate2day original post, you can see the screenshot and where (I think) was the problem. It looked the same in Firefox and IE.

I hope neverlate2day would get back and confirm that the problem was solved, that would avoid having others trying to find a non existing problem.
So if you saw the problem, and then later didn't see it, I think we can assume (at least until neverlate2day posts back) that: This problem is solved.