Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
When I try to log-in to cPanel I get an error code DEADBEEF and when I try to pull up a category on my web-store I get
1030 Got error 28 from storage engine

I have have learned that this means that there isn't enough space left on the partition to complete the request. My site is really small and doesn't take up much of any space and my Zen-Cart store only has 20+ products in it at the moment with the max of 5 people on the store at the same time.

The problem with the web-store didn't show up until I started getting the deadbeef error so I would assume they are related to each other.

~
V

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

It seems to be fixed or it fixed it's self. Just wondering how I can avoid this if it's something I can avoid. I don't want to lose potential customers in the future once my store is up and running in full strength and I actually start marketing it heavy.

I've heard optimizing the database is a good way to help keep the error 28 problem from happening in the future but not sure of how to do so. I am certain it's somewhere in the phpmyadmin (yours is a little stripped down from my test server's) so wondering if this function is even included in with what's installed here. If not how I would optimize it with your hosting service.

~
V

Status
Not open for further replies.