Usage Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozcorps

Reaction score
DISREGARD THIS POST i have found someone with same issue and your Reply kindly sortted it out.
my question does still resort to how do i know if i have memory leak scripts etc?

--------------------------
Im confused on what i have done besides posting items on my blog in admin panel and few plugin uploads.

how does one know whats considered HIGH usage when im doing the most basic of tasks? is this a thread thing from IE connecting too many threads to server when im doing these basic tasks?

can i have some understanding of what im doing wrong and i will STOP it.. i dont want to lose this account it has come to me to be the ONLY fun thing let for me todo so far in my life (web designing etc)

If theres any pointers on what i can do it would be much appreciated

Thank you for your help

(PS, i know this suspension was a TEMP one but apprently i have been reading 3 of these and i lose my account so i wish not to get there)

Ozcorps
Edit:
I ACTUALL WANTED TO KNOW how we ccan find out who this is

[Wed Feb 17 01:33:11 2010] [error] [client 65.36.241.76] File does not exist: /../../public_html/dc

the folder DC on my account isnt there anymore and hasnt been for awhile so im not sure who is spaming the request for this, but it has been hitting for quite a few hits on the Error log

any help will be apprciated
thanks

Update -
i jus did some research of this addy and its a company called http://www.internetseer.com/ website monitoring. and i have never to my knowledge setup an account for them. what can i do?

UPDATE-
i Just added the folder DC and then it asked for a folder USER 2 mins later which i also added i will check the logs perodicaly to see what happens next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.