user bars

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
You can create user bars using the forums. Click on the 'User CP' link at the top of this page, then click on the 'Edit User Bars' link on the left and follow the directions.

killajustin

Reaction score
thanks thats pretty cool but will it give me the code to paste in other places

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I think you can only use those user bars here at x10. If you want to make your own and use them elsewhere, I'm sure there is software to do that. Just do a Google search for User Bars.

halohalo

Reaction score
Try: UB Designer and UB Animator. They are both online web-based tools for creating userbars. You can also use advanced graphics tools such as the freely available GIMP which has some nice tools such as a collection of pre-made color gradients and other graphics editing tools.

There's also the more popular non-free tools such as: Adobe Photoshop and JASC Software's PaintShop Pro. PaintShop Pro has a free x-day demo you can download from their homepage.

My advice is to go for the free tools first since something like a userbar isn't a very sophisticated or extensive graphics project.

As far as "code to paste" you'll have to find somewhere to host your graphics creation. My recommendation is some free image hosting service such as photobucket. Photobucket will host your images and provide an http link you can use to hotlink your images to wherever you plan to use them.

ArLinD

Reaction score
I can make every kind of userbars. 10¢ one.
Pm me with details if you are interested

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
There is actually a creator program which I have but I usually use photoshop.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Give me a week and I intened on having a site that generates dynamic user bars, sigs, avitars, graohs and so on....