User Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukina

Reaction score
I receved a suspension notice on May 17, 2010 5:18PM, I would like to know what nulled scripts I may be unknowingly using so that I can remove them and get my account up and running again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If there are any scripts/software that is not free, but you got for free OR if you bought scripts/software from a site other than from the official site, then it's most likely nulled. It counts as likely to be nulled if you got that script/software from a friend.

Whether or not it was accidental by you, there is zero tolerance for illegal software on x10hosting servers. The account will remain suspended and then terminated automatically.

If you have open sourced software that doesn't have a nulling script, or a valid paid license for software you bought, let us know and we'll escalate the issue.

Last edited:

yukina

Reaction score
Would a friend giving me a link to vbulletin for free be counted as a nulled script?

In any case I'm not going to argue with the zero tolerance policy, since I enforce it pretty thoroughly on my forums, but would there be a way to backup the data on the account then terminate it?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Would a friend giving me a link to vbulletin for free be counted as a nulled script?

Yes. vBulletin is NOT free. You have to pay for it. If a link away from the official site that distributes it says it's free, it's nulled. What I mean by nulled is that it's a script that illegally bypasses having to pay for it and make it work.

There is no way to back up any data.

Last edited:

yukina

Reaction score
So pretty much what your saying is I completely lost my database along with anything on the account?

I've been a proud member and user of x10hosting, I've even spent money to upgrade my account a couple times, and it's all being thrown away because some software a friend linked me too? Doesn't sound right, but if it's what has to be done, fine. I'll just sign up for another account.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Unofortunetly thats the way it is. Its mainly because of the illegality of the script. And thank you for being understanding and accepting the way it is and not yelling about it as many others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.