"username not found"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenLea

Reaction score
I used the search option to find any other posts for this kind of problem and I haven't found anything... then I checked all the other threads in this subforum, it's nothing to do with the problem I'm facing.
In conclusion I make a new thread... ok?

Some time back I signed up for this webhost... about October 2007 there were lots of problems about transferring between servers and installing new cpanel and MySQL... I totally understand that... just letting you know that. I signed up for the free no-ads plan, and asked for the level 2 PHP function. but with the problems coming in once or twice every week, I decided to leave the hosting for a little while until the problems got smaller. and I'd look in every now and again.
Then around early January 2008 problems stopped. So I signed in and decided that I want to change the hosting plan to Ad-enhanced hosting plan. That's when it happened. I must have tried to changed my email address at the time while changing my plan. I think that was the mistake.
I can log in at the first level, but I can't access the cpanel nor can I access my account. I can log into my Forum account (this one) but that's it. every time I use this username login at the "Link Account" Page, I get this:

"An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist."

This sounds like I have an account in the forum but I no longer have an account on any of the x10hosting servers, is that right? Please confirm so I can recreate it. Or if it is not, what is the problem and is there any way that I can fix this or something?

Cheers::happysad:

EDIT I just tried to create a new account and it came back telling me to use my current account. Which means my old account is still there somewhere....

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
When was the last time you logged into the forums before this?

JenLea

Reaction score
about a month ago
:eek4:
I understand that this looks like I dont really want to host my website here. Now I am serious. I want to host a database of information about some plants and links. there might be some images involved and I plan to use WP v2.5.1 and really build a website and be part of the online plant/gardeners network.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.