Using Yola for my Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

rab2338582

Reaction score
i know that i have a domain name which is jailbreakmyi.x10.mx but i want to publish my site via yola.com how do i set up my dns for that?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to your domain registrar and point your domain (yola.com) to x10hosting Name Servers.

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

after that go to cPanel and add your domain in parked domains option.

Note: you must purchase domain (yola.com) if have not.

rab2338582

Reaction score
Go to your domain registrar and point your domain (yola.com) to x10hosting Name Servers.

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

after that go to cPanel and add your domain in parked domains option.

Note: you must purchase domain (yola.com) if have not.
i dont think you understand what im asking i want someone else to answer. yola is a site builder and i want to publish my site to my domain jailbreakmyi.x10.mx but i do not understand their guide so i was wondering if someone could shed some light on the topic

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but we don't provide 3rd party support for another hosting company. The domain jailbreakmyi.x10.mx is for your site here at x10hosting.com. Have you tried the free sitebuilder here instead?

Edit: I've looked further at yola.com. It says that you can download your site and then upload it another hosting site. Try customer support over there to learn how to upload it here. Dns has nothing to do with this process so far as I can tell. Just make sure you upload it to your account and then (if this applies) redirect your domain to the index page if you need to.

Last edited:

rab2338582

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but we don't provide 3rd party support for another hosting company. The domain jailbreakmyi.x10.mx is for your site here at x10hosting.com. Have you tried the free sitebuilder here instead?

Edit: I've looked further at yola.com. It says that you can download your site and then upload it another hosting site. Try customer support over there to learn how to upload it here. Dns has nothing to do with this process so far as I can tell. Just make sure you upload it to your account and then (if this applies) redirect your domain to the index page if you need to.

thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.