Vacation Settings

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
Hmm this may seem somewhat idiotic but here's a suggestion.

Let's say I go on vacation, and I do not want my x10 account to be suspended. There should be a feature that allows me to "lock" my account. When it is locked nobody can access any of the pages without the account being unlocked (except the cPanel), so the admin can come back from my vacation and unlock my account. Any account locked for more than 3 months can be deleted (with notice).

Just a suggestion, not a demand.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. But the current system cannot exclude certain accounts, so we will have to deal with this one for now.

If you are going away, maybe there is some one trustworthy you can leave your account details with.

Conor

Reaction score
I see what you mean about the locking. When I first read it I thought you meant an option that says "I am on vacation". That definietly wouldn't work as people could switch it on all the time. I guess you should take Akkarins suggestion of giving your password to someone.

Kay

Reaction score
I will suggest make a backup copy of your site and just in case your account gets shut down - you can easily upload your backup files.