valve problems,, any help

john10

Reaction score
when i try to buy a game of vale using steam it doesnt work and ive tried it with over 3 credit cards and it just says that the credit card company has rejected the address used. Can any one help me???

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Then your Credit Card company is disallowing you to purchase from VALVe. Talk to your Credit Card company or VALVe's Billing Support.

john10

Reaction score
ive tried it with 2 diferent credit card companies though and their billing support isnt much help

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting your credit card companies and asking them why you can't do it?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Make sure the billing info you are typing in is correct and current with the credit card. The name is written exactly as shown on the card.

But yah, I agree. I would contact the credit card companies of both cards and explain the situation to them.

soten355

Reaction score
One reason is that Valve may not accept from certain credit card companies. My suggestion would to be contact Valve and your credit card company to ask why you're card isn't working.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Here's a suggestion, just go to your local gaming store and buy the game. Sorry if thats not what you want. But, most of Valve's games can be bought at a store.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Yeh, VALVe's credit card processor is tricky, i tried 4 cards, and then tried a wierd one and it worked. Best to buy games at a shop unless it is online only (Garrys Mod)

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
when i try to buy a game of vale using steam it doesnt work and ive tried it with over 3 credit cards and it just says that the credit card company has rejected the address used. Can any one help me???

What game is it in question?