Various issues: unable to login to cPanel or via FTP, unable to change domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The FTP server accepts the username but not password for my site (libertatia.co.cc). As for cPanel, no matter which server (libertatia.co.cc, chopin.x10hosting.com, libertatia.exofire.net, libertatia.x10hosting.com) & port (2082, 2083) I've tested, attempting to login results in a "Login Attempt Failed!". Note that all server names but libertatia.x10hosting.com resolve to Chopin (a different issue that has a different ticket; it can be ignored here). Resetting my account passwords in the account panel works for all but my cPanel password, which results in an error with code AE3E7FCC, "The queue ID provided does not exist."

The account panel still lists Fris as my server, libertatia.x10hosting.com as my main domain and subdomains as being under libertatia.exofire.net. Attempting to change the main domain results in error AE3E7FCC (for a domain I haven't used before) or "The domain you have supplied is already in use." (if I try to set it to e.g. libertatia.exofire.net). The latter is probably due to the subdomains, but I can't log in to cPanel to remove them.

If someone could look into and resolve the cPanel & FTP login issue, I can try to fix the main domain/subdomain disagreement. An admin will also need to correct the listed hosting server.

Status
Not open for further replies.