Vbulletin copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sites7coding

Reaction score
i want to know what nulled software is and why i got suspended while trying to install a copy of vbulletin that i got in a zip folder for free as in i didnt buy it and i got suspended suposedly for nulled software.

and why can i not install a copy of vbulletin that i got for free i had the files uploaded for all of 3min and theni got suspended.?!?!?!??

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
vBulletin is not free software.

What you were trying to install was, effectively, stolen goods.

sites7coding

Reaction score
really i didnt know it was "stolen goods" i got it from here ****** so now that thats clear what is nulled software and why am i not allowed to install this "free" software.

Last edited by a moderator:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What is clear is that vBulletin is not free software. You have to pay for it.

You got it from somebody who took all the "protections" out of it (making it "nulled") and gave it away "free". They did not have the right to do that.

You do not have the right to install such scripts on x10hosting.

Or didn't. Since your account is permanently suspended. No access. No backups.

sites7coding

Reaction score
so are you telling me that even if i removed the nulled software then i wouldnt get my accoutn unsuspended since i was not given a warning and i didnt even know what nulled software is.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.

You went out and got a $195 piece of software for free, and you didn't think anything was wrong.

No legit hosting service, free or paid, would allow pirated software to run on their servers.

sites7coding

Reaction score
ok then.\

can you at least unsuspend me for like 2minutes so i can download my entire site i have all my pages and everythign on it and i would like to download them so i can go to another host.

Last edited:

sites7coding

Reaction score
Nevermind i did some research on it and turns out i could have got into a lot of trouble for it and yea i deserved to get my site removed so whatever i guess i have to start from scratch again because i cant get my site files and everything.

im going with a free legal copy of Mybb.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as you have accepted the suspension and its consequences, I'm going to close this thread.
Please note that only one free account is permitted per person. If you want a new one you'll have to wait for the suspended one to be terminated first sometime after 14 days of suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.