vBulletin No Licence un-suspension request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I uploaded vBulletin without the licence and i got suspended i thought i had one.

please unsuspend my account

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is permanently suspended for Violation of TOS.It will be terminated automatically.

Reaction score
you have no idea how hard i worked on my site.

this is terrible. is there anyway i can get my stuff back

it was a mistake that i uploaded the wrong files

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No, no backups will be given.

Reaction score
thats cool. this is the second site i lost here. first due to some unknown server errors (no explanation was given). and now this.
can i get an exact reason. what part of the TOS (terms of service) did I violate.

and why have other people with licenses that didn't upload them not been permanently suspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Copyright Infringement, Warez.

And if you would've searched you would have found dozens of users suspended permanently for uploading a vbulletin without a license #. I can even tell you that at 11:59:45AM CST a user was removed for no license #, and again at 1:55:04PM CST. These are just from today, not including the one shut down at 12:36:18PM CST for using a known nulled vBulletin, and another at 1:27:08PM CST.

I should know - my scanner's the one that shut you and these folks down. These are just the ones from when the scanner restarted at 11:59:08AM CST too. I've got a suspension log 500kb of solid text long filled with varying suspensions, about half of which are vbulletins without license #'s.

You aren't the first to be suspended for it, you certainly will not be the last.

Last edited:
Reaction score
but as i was saying I was looking for hours to find a Download for vBulletin and after downloading most of them from other sites I found the vBulletin website. By mistake I uploaded the wrong folders through my ftp but could not correct the issue.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Ticket closed, user was banned for using the report system to dispute a post that was not wrong or invalid while under a ZT permanent suspension. Said suspension is permanent because the user admits downloading torrents, which are often used to transmit illegal material, and had he even done a simple google search he would have found out vbulletin isn't free.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no second chances for this type of violation of TOS. That's was zero tolerance means here. There is no use arguing about it anymore. This is enforced equally for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.