vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear admin ,
I would like to know that if its allowed to use a paid vBulletin on free hosting?
It's not nulled!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You paid $195 for vBulletin and you are going to use it on Free Hosting?

If it has a valid license (they check) for your domain, you can of course use it.

If you got it from anywhere except the vBulletin site, I suggest you check there that your license/copy is valid before installing it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As a side note if you've used the install elsewhere, you will need to update your license - it must not only be a legally purchased license, but it must be set up for the current domain you are using it through, or when it gets checked (and we do check the vBulletin's we find on free hosting), it comes up as "valid license #, invalid domain." Should that happen, the account gets put under a temp suspension until you fix it.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
descalzo and Livewire thanks for replying guys.
I didn't pay for that license it was send to me as a gift and i would never pay for it to expensive lol.
I work for a site as Co-Admin and the Admin there asked me that i could learn and to know vBulletine better,that's reason that i have this license.
Again thanks guys for the information your doing an outstanding job here and x10hosting is the best freehoster ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.