LHVWB

Reaction score
You get a lot of spam.

I insert the free hosting section.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You get lots of confused people asking why their site is dead.

I insert DNS.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You get X

I insert all of the math variables.

zapperpost

Reaction score
You get March.14.1592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944
(wow that took long to type on a laptop. I should have copied and pasted 5000 digits instead of relying on my memory)

I insert 17.

LHVWB

Reaction score
You get π (pi).

I insert some irrational polar coordinates.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You get yourself somehow floating in space.

I insert ☻☺♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲

zapperpost

Reaction score
You get alt codes.

I insert ░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You get someome smashing it to pieces.

I insert a battery.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You get it blowing up since it was not 1337 for your PC.

I insert Sweden's largest gaming assembly ever.

zapperpost

Reaction score
You get an Xbox.

I insert the new forum game I just created. It should be obvious.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You get me not being able to find it and rapid posting.

I insert a fried laptop motherboard.