VendingAuthority.com

true b3nx

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my current web project, i plan on providing a great easy to use website for people interested in the vending machine business. I will be offering all kind's of great features like vending machine manuals to ebooks on starting your own vending machine business.

http://www.vendingauthority.com

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Here's my review:

The site is very plain. Could do with a background, and some more pictures.
The 'new machines' tab is displaying an error.
Other than that, the site is very well designed.

Just one more tip:

I see you have a word document in your downloads section?
I suggest you convert it to .pdf so more people can open it, as not everyone has M/S office.

Hope this helps :)

true b3nx

Reaction score
Yeah i have not uploaded the new machines as of yet, i am calling a few company's to see if they would like to be listed there. I was thinking about adding some more pictures, you know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words! Also the word document to pdf is a great idea to so i will keep that in mind.

Thanks for your review i appreciate it.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want me to have another look when you make ammendments, please PM me. :)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like your web design. Looks great!

playminigames

Reaction score
i like it a lot, simple and to the point, just what you need for a business website, except you might want to get a real website logo, not just colored text.

Good Luck!

shadowkitty

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just my computer but the site took a while to load. Alot of your links are broken too and it would help if you could forewarn everyone when something needs to be downloaded, like the pdf files in the used machines tab.

true b3nx

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just my computer but the site took a while to load. Alot of your links are broken too and it would help if you could forewarn everyone when something needs to be downloaded, like the pdf files in the used machines tab.

All the links to the pdf files are available apart from the ones that have no links, maybe you just reached the site at a bad time.

owenfozze

Reaction score
Hi,

Here's my review:

The site is very plain. Could do with a background, and some more pictures.
The 'new machines' tab is displaying an error.
Other than that, the site is very well designed.

Just one more tip:

I see you have a word document in your downloads section?
I suggest you convert it to .pdf so more people can open it, as not everyone has M/S office.

Hope this helps :)

Overall a good site, nice and clean, simple, easy to navigate. The only point I could really point out has already been mentioned and amended and that the PDFs idea.

Well done :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my current web project, i plan on providing a great easy to use website for people interested in the vending machine business. I will be offering all kind's of great features like vending machine manuals to ebooks on starting your own vending machine business.

http://www.vendingauthority.com

I think the website is good. It's very simple and to-the-point without anything random to distract the viewer.

true b3nx

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i decided to add the image logo today, thanks again for all the reviews.