Version request error

Status
Not open for further replies.

panop

Reaction score
Whenever I try to make a request for version 3 of PHP, I enter my reason and click Continue Process. When I return to my account control page, it says that I currently have an application pending for version 2. I already have version 2. What is going on here?

By the way, I need version 3 in order to get the upload filesize needed to run the Moodle install script. 16M just won't cut it; the install script stalls midway through the process.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's trying to use ini_set for the memory comment the line out.

-Corey

panop

Reaction score
Ok, so now I go through the hundreds of files used in the install script to find 1 line. I'm no programmer, and I don't exactly know how to use a debugging tool to find that function. The install script is telling me even before it starts running (when I'm telling it the name of the database and the db user) that the 16M memory limit will cause problems in the future. This isn't the real problem, though.

The real problem is that when I try to apply for version 3, it tells me that I currently have an application pending for version 2. I already have version 2. How can I have an application for version 2 when I have version 2?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You have an application in for v3 it must be saying the wrong one is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.