Vertical Ads?

audionation

Reaction score
Would it be good if you could choose what banner you want eg Vertical or Horizontal ? It would also be good for people who have PHP-Nuke as it would fit nicly in a block.

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
well that's a good question, i would certainly support the choices of banners...by the way i also think that we should get to choose what banner we actually want at all? Well you know how every banner advertises a different theme or company etc? well we should have a choice of banners and what they advertise as well what you think?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think that would be a great idea, also it would be nice if we could chose where to put them like at the header or footer

fergandross

Reaction score
That's a good point...everyone have a vote...who would prefer header, who would prefer footer, who would prefer left side of page, and who would prefer right side of the page on your website for ads and banners???????

I would definitely prefer the footer

audionation

Reaction score
NO POLL!!!!

Shame this forum has no poll feature.

More comments please!

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
well i can't think of anything else, just the choice of where the banners go and we should get the choice of what banner is shown

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yup, i would definitely prefer footer!!!!!!!

fergandross

Reaction score
oh yeah definitely, it wouldn't spoil ur site then...i think banners and ads make people go away from your site 'cos they're an eyesore...but i don't care i have a changed opinion because of this hosting company

audionation

Reaction score
Any comments by the MODS or Admin?

Any comments by the MODS or Admin?

Thanks,
Steven Ross

Richard

Reaction score
I submited a vertical banner too :D
It goes with my other two

icely

Reaction score
i also like the idea however i don't support this one. the least you could do to x10hosting (for their great hosting) is to put the ads intact in accordance to their rules

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Vertical banner would be great anyone useing phpnuke would be very greatfull for them!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is something we will think about but we have a lot of other things going on right now. So no date as to when or if we'll make a vertical banner :)~

-Corey

Aeon

Reaction score
cool, so right now, i can wait till u post/ or not post the ad banner? (cuz im clueless on horizontal ads for PhPNuke

Articz

Reaction score
im happy with the ad being in the header its the least i can do for this great host