Vertical Advertisement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr1991

Reaction score
Well, I think it is very hard to make a website with a horizontal ad that doesn't "unalign" the tables. I don't mind if it is bigger, but is there a vertical banner that I could use? I really don't mind it's size.

razar89

Reaction score
that would be kinda neat... would be nice to have an option.
I currently have no issues w/ the banners... since they fit perfectly into my site... but an option would be cool

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not normally used to needing banners (not on corporate, but I might end up needing to move to it later), but a vertical one would definetly make it easier for me to incorporate (there's a header, then a leftbar, center, and rightbar, then the footer. The rightbar has like 3 pictures cause I couldn't think of anything else to put there, but a vertical banner would fit perfectly)), but I'm always for an option (provided of course that that option doesn't somehow destroy the hosting we know and love...)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
But of course ;)

It's mostly speculation right now but I'd still love a vertical banner (Heck, if one comes about, I'll hapilly trash the crappy images in the rightbar just to replace it with something more uniform).

Edit: And you're right, it does appear that the staff account hasn't been moved yet...

I'll take this as a sign of how much Corey loves us - he's moving our accounts before he sets up the ad code again :love:

(If I'm wrong, eh, hope you don't take any offence Corey)

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
Vertical banners work perfectly since they don't "invade" my header artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.