Very Little Support in the Prime forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
The Prime forum is probably the most unsupported section on the site here.
It takes days or even weeks before some of the staff checks and help their paying members.
So what is the best place to get Support here......The FreeHosting Forum!!!
So my suggestion is to close/delete the Prime forum because it useless!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As a prime member you should have access to submit a ticket in your support portal, the prime member section wasn't really intended to be for support necessarily.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
As a prime member you should have access to submit a ticket in your support portal, the prime member section wasn't really intended to be for support necessarily.

Support tickets are rarely been answered back,you can read this all over the forum so i don't use it anymore...from the 20/30 tickets i have send where 5 been answered over the last 3 years,the rest of my problems i had on my site i had to fix myself and in some occasions it took me sometimes days before i found the problem and fix it!

I know you guys have a private life also but we also have problems from time to time that need to be fixed and it's sad to see that freehosting members get support right away and paying members have to wait for days or weeks!
For example i have thread in the Prime section that isn't solved yet i have send support tickets and no reply on those either i am waiting for 3 weeks now!

I am very satisfied with x10 been here a member for 3 years and was considering even to upgrade to Premium/VPS but you can understand that this is getting on my nerves!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am very satisfied with x10 been here a member for 3 years and was considering even to upgrade to Premium/VPS but you can understand that this is getting on my nerves!

Why does anybody think that this sort of veiled threat is going to improve things? You either need/want paid service (and the SLA that goes with it) or you don't, and it's spelled out pretty clearly that the support systems and standards are different. And has it occurred to you that your current issue is not something that the vast majority of the volunteers working support in Free Hosting can do anything about at all? You throw away 90%+ of the available resources, and you get 10%- of the reaction.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
Why does anybody think that this sort of veiled threat is going to improve things?

This is not a threat it's my opinion!
And it seems also that we can't post our opinions here anymore either because our heads will be chopped off right away!
So if i am getting this right then it comes to this: support ticket + asking support on the forum = 0....i guess we have to live with that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.