Violation of x10hosting's terms of service--------web proxy script

Status
Not open for further replies.

basial

Reaction score
I am very sorry to have violatedv the x10hosting's terms of service ,I did not intentionally violate the Terms of Service£¬i hope that you give a chance to correct my mistake£¬i upload the folder ¡° glypewebproxy¡± and my account is suspended. please help me delete the folder ¡° glypewebproxy¡± and resume my account¡£i promise i will not upload proxy scirpts any more¡£ thx

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Proxies are zero tolerance suspensions. Your account will not be unsuspended and will be terminated automatically.

basial

Reaction score
Proxies are zero tolerance suspensions. Your account will not be unsuspended and will be terminated automatically.

My account will not be unsuspended , but i want to know how to recovery my data? my blog‘s data file is very important!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to fact that this was zero tolerance suspension you will not be able to access / recover your files or data. In the future I suggest that you carefully read and follow TOS and make regular backups of your website and databases.

basial

Reaction score
Due to fact that this was zero tolerance suspension you will not be able to access / recover your files or data. In the future I suggest that you carefully read and follow TOS and make regular backups of your website and databases.

i have read zero-tolerance policy carefully, and am very very dispointed to lose my blog data files, I really hope you can give a chance to backup my data files , because it is very important . At the same time , i want to known wether i can register the same domain(basial.x10hosting.com) with the same email?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No , you cant get back any of your files.Then about registering the same name, you have to wait until its fully terminated.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i have read zero-tolerance policy carefully, and am very very dispointed to lose my blog data files, I really hope you can give a chance to backup my data files , because it is very important . At the same time , i want to known wether i can register the same domain(basial.x10hosting.com) with the same email?

After 10 days your account will be terminated, after that you can signup using same details again. But for now you are not allowed to backup any data from your account

Status
Not open for further replies.