VIPsOnline.net

booksgo

Reaction score
I looked but I didn't stay long as there is something constantly reloading on the page.

woocorp

Reaction score
Site Review

Hi,

First of all, GREAT SITE! really like the whole layout, like the shout bok and scrolling link's at the top, nice scripting!.

On the downside:

you don't have an internal forum, i would recommend phpbb or smf and persanilise it to your site.

Also, some of the pictures are way to big! takes ages for some of them to load i would recomend shrinking some of the big 1's

overall​
9/10 great work!

top101

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies.

1. yes the shoutbox is auto Refresh every 3 sec. (This is the constantly reloading on the page
2. I am using Invision Free Forum cuz I am trying to make a forum. and If the forum that i make dont work, then i will try vBulletin.
3. thank you for pointing out the bad stuff. I will try to fix the Big images.

once again thanks.
and if you want to contact me. go to http://www.vipsonline.net
and register a account. my user name is: Top << feel free to PM me.

Also I am looking for a Partner on Coding.

--

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
I like the integration with the forums, except that you should try to have them on the same domain.

I noticed that you have a large number of code errors on your website, 55 html errors and 30 css errors on the home page alone.

I would also suggest that you avoid having such a long homepage, it becomes annouying having to scroll down that far. ;) Maybe you could put the images on another page?