Virtual airline

brittain

Reaction score
Heya guys,
Gd to be back on the forums ive just finished my new project of a Cathay Pacific Virtual this one is my best yet with a great website forums 24/7 flight server payware planes and a 24/7 teamspeak.
our website is http://cathaypacificva.pcriot.com/ (UNDERCONSTRUCTION)
All infomation is on there

---+---REWRITE YOUR FUTURE JOIN US TODAY---+---
:naughty::naughty:

jensen

Reaction score
A virtual airline? So do we get to fly or not? :)
I'd like to book a ticket to go from Second Life to Face Book.

Just kidding. Going to your site I can see lots of effort has been put it. Would this be about airplane simulations? Since there's payware airplanes and sceneries.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Your site looks good, but I don't get the whole idea. Blame me for my slowlyness, what exactly is the site for? Is it a flight simulation? Do you mind elaborating more on your site?

From the looks of it, you have indeed placed a lot of work and effort into creating this. Good luck with whatever you're doinG.

satbir

Reaction score
The site is not coming up for me. It says "
There is a problem with this website's security certificate."

stunna

Reaction score
Not a good place to advertise a Virtual Airline bro, very little flight simmers here.

Mitch

Reaction score
Your forum doesn't work

the error:
HTML:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'brittain_Brittai'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/brittain/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/brittain/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 571

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/brittain/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 572
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Please post some images of the virtual airline.