Virtual Land?

dbantner

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in Virtual Land Ownership?

I know this topic has been out of the news recently, but I thought I would bring it back up.
What games do you know about that either offer virtual land for free or sell it?

I know there are a few, like:
Planet Calypso
Gaia Online
Second Life

Last edited:

dibb3386

Reaction score
Err...ick... lol i tried Second life... what the point? I met a$$es and could fly.... but no objective? Perhaps i missed something?

dbantner

Reaction score
Well the idea behind it i simple, a place just to hang out in cyberspace. But you can take SL further and create your own things, put some scripts behind them so they do stuff, and sell them. And you can make money. I've read lot's of stories of that.
Personally I like Planet Calypso. So much cooler, you can fight creatures, build stuff, have an apartment, and just hang out. The graphics are awesome, they are using Cry2, and the music is incredible. The action is packed, and just, I can't say enough about it.
Full avater customization... etc, and you get started for free. You wont be rich in a month or a year, but you can make money in the game.

dibb3386

Reaction score
Yeah think id rather find something else to do with my time lol. Not really the chat room type. Bores me. Maybe ill give it another go sometime.