Visa gift card for 43 pts

dj0wns

Reaction score
Visa gift card for 49 pts && $4

I need a visa gift card to activate my paypal acc. I would (and so would you) prefer the gift card to have a balance of $0. I am willing to give all my points and the remainder of the money on my paypl acc* to whoever gives me one.

my paypal acc has $30 on it and i need to buy gmod off steam for $25, so, you would get whatever is left over.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I need a visa gift card to activate my paypal acc. I would (and so would you) prefer the gift card to have a balance of $0. I am willing to give all my points to whoever gives me one

No one will give you visa gift card like that...
use alertpay instead of paypal... they don`t require visa card to activate your account

dj0wns

Reaction score
i have $30 on my paypla acc, and i cant do anything with it. *sigh*

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
lol... so offer some $$$ then someone will show interest. :)

I don`t even have a visa

dj0wns

Reaction score
how would i give them money? over paypal? i guess, i could give them the reamainder after buying gmod, but, i wouldnt trust some random person i met over the internet to give my 4ish dollars after i give him the info

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Only -real- issue I see here is finding someone who actually -has- a visa gift card with $0 on it. You can't buy them empty, and even if they buy it for $1 most places have a minimum dollar value required, in addition to it having an activation fee usually ($25 gc might cost $26+ because of it).

So basically you're looking for someone who has one with zero balance left on it. Most of the folks I know don't keep the cards even though you're supposed to (pretty much no companies will refund the balance of a return to a different payment method than the one used to pay for the order), so you may very well be in a very tight spot, especially since giving out those numbers is very risky and when it hits the fan, it all falls on the shoulders of the one who actually owned the card to begin with.

dj0wns

Reaction score
yup, i HATE paypl soo much, but i have $30 that i prolly wont be able to use for like 3 more years

[EDIT] I might go see if my local CVS sells them... i really hope they do

Last edited: