Visit My Newly Created Site Forums plz..!

jorossr44

Reaction score
I like the design and the color selection. I think you should put a little topics just to start the ball rolling.

roelpaulo93

Reaction score
Hmmm... Watch out for spams... I see that you are using phpBB. I've tried that platform before but I give it up after a month because of thousands of spam posting in my forum site before. Heads-up!

anonychair38

Reaction score
Interesting. I see you're still using the default theme. Perhaps your members would be more inclined to post if you were using a different theme. One that matches the niche.

Below are your current user stats as of 2011/11/29:
Total posts - 442
Total Topics - 384
Total members - 197

I've been a forum administrator for a very long time, and have been involved with many different forums. Those stats are not good at all. 197 members, and only 442 posts. You should encourage your members to post more often by posting lots of information yourself. Your forum is your baby - it needs to be nurtured before it can grow.

I frequent forum that caters to helping others with their forums - perhaps you'll find some valuable information on it.
www.anotheradminforum.com

There are plenty of articles, reviews, tutorials and opinions on there to help you out.

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm... Watch out for spams... I see that you are using phpBB. I've tried that platform before but I give it up after a month because of thousands of spam posting in my forum site before. Heads-up!

I could not understand why you gave up.. Yah, there are some possible ways for spam post or auto registration, but you can easily control it by using recaptcha or Answer Question in your registration forms.. Currently i don't have any spam post or auto register (bot) members..!