Visual Basic 6.0

dsfreak

Reaction score
did anyone care about JB? I made some awesome programs with it.. but w/e

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
If you still looking for Visual Basic, I just recieved my copy of Visual Studio 2005 Beta in the mail. It's awesome. Although I only use it for C++, it includes VB. If you search online, you can get the BETA free from Microsoft.

As for Pi, 3.1415926535... That's all I've ever needed to know.

darkhawk

Reaction score
another thing, any developer knows that, there is a MSDN library for all development language supported by Microsoft.
U should install it and use.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
The_Magistrate said:
If you still looking for Visual Basic, I just recieved my copy of Visual Studio 2005 Beta in the mail. It's awesome. Although I only use it for C++, it includes VB. If you search online, you can get the BETA free from Microsoft.

As for Pi, 3.1415926535... That's all I've ever needed to know.

Is there any way you could give me a copy?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Can you hook me up, lol, they stoped w/ free shipping. Dang Microsoft.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
dsfreak said:
Can you hook me up, lol, they stoped w/ free shipping. Dang Microsoft.

Ya but they stopped free shipping only in the US and Canada. So if you were in Europe I believe they might ship for free. But since I live in the states I would have to pay for shipping.

saffron02

Banned
Reaction score
if u want to get into making games C++ is faster. Vb is slow when adding lots of commands. You could use VB with a C++ file for the graphics or DirectX or soemthing like it. I made plenty of programs in VB that where 3d environments and all the garbage. Visual Studio is a great dev. tool and should be bought! not downloaded illegally at www.download.com's file search "Warez p2p" cause it might ontain other addition garbage files. i downloaded my aaa back up copy from there when i was like 13. C++ was so confusing i had to go to vb and go back to C++ months later but get a computer that is offline and put that back up copy on there..lol Well i am waiting for my site to be accepted i have a preview vbscript wich i have example source so u can see how it is used in web development. it is a text box with a preview button..lol and a few sources like craps the dice game and a few commands. play with the code or save the webpage for offline use onc ei get my site up. "****tin stems and caps". late

www.panetsourcecode.com is a great site to pick apart code. sownload some of mine there also