Visual Basic 6.0

spyrorocks

Reaction score
Um, could some one, if they know of any sites, post a link to a download thingy for Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 . Im getting use to the proggramming language and want to wright some games. Much apprechiated. If you have it on yuor computer, maybe you could let me "borrow" it. Thanks to all who help me! :grin:

aman01

Reaction score
please download Visual Basic .NET 2005 BETA from Microsoft websites. you'll regret nothing when downloading. and don't ask warez here.

spyrorocks

Reaction score
Is it free? could you post a link. much apprichated. Oh, ya, is the l;anguage for VC++ easer?

defender

Reaction score
Hello all you,programming in visual basix 6 is way hard for beginner's and for makeing Game's i think u would be better to use C++ or C# or even vb.net. vb.net is more user friendly some people think vb is like a chinese language which i agree on so yea for programming game's i would think 1 of them would be better than vb6 Later's

-DEFENDER-

Also if your looking for the full version for visual basix 6 give me a email or a pm and i will give u the link to get it from for FREE!! later's

(EDITED FOR FUN) :getlost:

S.D

Reaction score
i tihnk Visual Basic 6 would be a good program to start with, i learned the basics at school and it seemed easy enough, i can provide a link to download the program, thats illegal

spyrorocks

Reaction score
Um, ok. How many megs is it? i have a dial-up modem, so it cant bee too many or elese it will take tooo long.

Mr_Maharjan

Reaction score
hey guyz do you have a code of client and sever connection if you have then plz send the link. i need, and another if you have got cybertimer or cafetimer Vb code then plz plz send link thank you

Xempttt

Reaction score
i hate vb. its kinda confusing. i hate freakin doo-loops and for-next loops the most. i took that in my freshman year. now i taking website science.its alot better to me. do u guys know alot of math because when i took computer science i had to learn base tens and binary and all that. u guys are probably geniuses. how many digits of pie do u know off the top of ur head. my comp science teacher kneew 51 digits. hes a nerd.

maestro

Reaction score
I can only remember 3.141... 2, is it? I'm not sure.

I started with QBASIC, then went to VB, then I learnt Python, C, C++. VB is good for starting out.

enslam

Reaction score
Mr_Maharjan said:
hey guyz do you have a code of client and sever connection if you have then plz send the link. i need, and another if you have got cybertimer or cafetimer Vb code then plz plz send link thank you

http://www.vbip.com/winsock/

Has an example of a client server there.

NiMrOd

Reaction score
What good is VB? Sure it helps you get used to programming but you can't stick to it. I doubt that if you had a future job as a games programmer you woulden't use VB for a 3d game or anything. If you ask me Bill Gates will try anything for money.

FeZ.06.925

Reaction score
I took a class at school about Visual Basic. After I finished the class I kinda forgot how to do it because I didn't have the program at home

dsfreak

Reaction score
Actually, VB isn't that great, also, if you want a MUCH easier programming language, and free program, try Just BASIC... obvioulsy, it is justbasic.com it is extremely simple, and I use it all the time!

izmaelis

Reaction score
I think that Visual Basic 6.0 is oldfashioned allready. Forget leave it for good (if you ca, ofcourse). Sometimes I must write some code in Visual Basic 6.0 at work, but it really sucks I hate it.
BTW, I think that Visual Basic is not a program it's programming language with compilers and etc.