Vox has run out of disk space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Just thought it was a good idea to mention this.

naddjudge63

Reaction score
me too received this message accessing my control panel... and my website is down... is my website having a problem or is it not just me?

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
me too received this message accessing my control panel... and my website is down... is my website having a problem or is it not just me?
I don't know, my website is up (although I can't really use it since most all features require connecting to the sql database which is rather impossible when the server is out of disk space), either way I don't know what your website is so I can't really check it.

My second website does *not* run right now though
PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line167 of /home/****/public_html/hexahedronstudios/cms/includes/lock.inc).

meapx10m

Reaction score
my website also down.... i'm seeing this msg
"Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
please help.. asap :(

naddjudge63

Reaction score
maybe tomorrow this will be fixed? there might be a problem with their database? awwww..... :(

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
my website also down.... i'm seeing this msg
"Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
please help.. asap :(
That doesn't mean your website is down, that just means you can't access the cpanel.

Either way no one can help you, we'll just have to wait for the administrators to free up some space ^^

meapx10m

Reaction score
That doesn't mean your website is down, that just means you can't access the cpanel.

Either way no one can help you, we'll just have to wait for the administrators to free up some space ^^
I'm not able to access cPanel as well as my website :(

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
I'm not able to access cPanel as well as my website :(
still, it's rather impossible for anyone to do anything right now
The only thing we can do is wait for the administrators ^^;

My primary website is down because it requires a lot of resources stored on disk and it can't access them because of the space running out

linkmrcx

Reaction score
I have this problem.I have 3 sites in X10 Codeblock.tk, Chimelli.tk and linkmrc.x10.mx.The cpanel is off-line.

linkmrcx

Reaction score
Hey, the problem is with the mysql, i think this problem is with a out disk space

sicelx10

Reaction score
Same problem here:
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or "server is running out of disk space" - or errors like that - refers to the overall limit of the server's disk-cluster being reached or a server read/write-file type of error - which is preventing you from uploading files - or using cPanel - or your site from using MySQL database

Admins will need to fix this - and they are working on it - nothing you can do

ALL accounts on free-hosting server [ Vox ] have this issue

vvkr4001

Reaction score
Me too! Can some one pls help in sorting this out? Thanks in advance.

matt6151

Reaction score
Like said before, the disk space on all free hosting on the server (Vox) are temporarily down right now. My sites included. I'm am more than certain that they're working on it, so. In the mean time, just browse Facebook or something because there's nothing you as a user can do.

matt6151

Reaction score
We need help, to continue to create they sites!
Like I said right above your post. The staff I am for certain is working on it. There is NOTHING that the normal users of x10 can do. It is out of our hands completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.