VOX MySQL Servers Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

funchatx

Reaction score
MySQL servers for VOX have gone down, also the FTP is messed up too. Anyone else having this problem?

jjordan69

Reaction score
Server Vox's MySQL went down to the Internet at about 20:35 2012-11-16 and is still down

Server Vox's FTP throws error --> "Response: 552 Disk full - please upload later"

funchatx

Reaction score
I use FileZilla and it gives me an error like: Critical file transfer error. The only way to get around is to actually login to the CPanel and go to file manager, which is very annoying.

lolmedia

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have the same problem + an error message, when I want to access to my Cpanel :
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at /home/lolmedia on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Last edited:

theengli

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I can access my cpanel ok, but when I try my website I get the following:

Error: Database connection failed
It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.
The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

Warning: mysqli::close() [mysqli.close]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in *** on line 337

My classwork today has been nearly broken down because of the unavailbale website.

Hope it'll be fixed soon.

demc1x10

Reaction score
this message is shown by my forum:

"An error occured with the SQL server:This is not a problem with Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above."

in the white field is normaly an error code

Last edited:

demc1x10

Reaction score
the biggest problem is the weekend, and i wanted to show today/tomorrow my clan the website.....
i wanted :/

lolmedia

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have the same problem + an error message, when I want to access to my Cpanel :
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at /home/lolmedia on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

hi, seems that I can use Cpanel now ^^

but mysql servers are still down ^^

netzforms

Reaction score
MySQL servers for VOX have gone down, also the FTP is messed up too. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, even i am facing the same issue with MySQL server, I can login to cpanel and also site (httpd) is up and running, i can edit file from cpanel file editor.

I hope the vox mysqld is not responding and need restart

Regards, Prasad.

jjordan69

Reaction score
At about 12:15 2012-11-17 - server Vox FTP client - file upload has no error - cPanel log-in has no error

server Vox's MySQL is still down

funchatx

Reaction score
I use FileZilla for my FTP and returns a critical error when halfway uploading the file. I had to take down my site because of the mysql server problems. I am able to access my CPanel and edit my code there. I really hope they fix this soon, so that I can bring my site back up.

jjordan69

Reaction score
I just did a file upload of 17 MiB to folder [ public_html ] on server Vox with FileZilla with no error

wbscou80

Reaction score
On my site, I'm getting the error "Error establishing a database connection" and in cPanel I'm getting the error "The MySQL® server is currently offline". Any ideas when we're getting MySQL back, my entire site is down until this is fixed.

nothingf

Reaction score
Looks like a system wide issue as I am having the same problem. This is really putting me off using x10 again!

Status
Not open for further replies.