Waiting for Activation for 2 weeks now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energritz

Reaction score
I have been Patiently waitinf 16days now, still havent recieved any emails for x10hosting although i have been frequently active on these forums, even posting, i am now wondering if my account will be ever ready, I have posted only 2 times during the process of the 2 weeks about the status of the manually creation and i dont see that posting 2 times is spam at all. I am now serioulsy thinking should i wait or move to somewhere else, i know i probably people would post to this to say wait and you will be rewarded, i have been waiting 2 weeks and some days now...

I dont mean to complian but this is just starting to get on my nerves.. i am a extremely patient person however there is only so much a person can wait. Unless a admin can tell me where i am in the cue of applications and when the likelyhood when it will be made , i will probably move to somewhere else, i do believe this is a good service .. but i have waited like 16+ days now.

Sorry if this is a rant/Compaint/etc to you guys but.. i dont intend to be that way....
Thanks Again.
Ill will be back to check on this thread soon to see if i get a reply from the admin(s)

I am also looking at other sites, if i find one as good as x10hosting i may move there. Unless i get a Quick reply here

Last edited:

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
I think they are improving the quality of the servers and more and They aren't machines so they are doing this manually for us for not to get inside they servers people who wont use it correctly. So I think if they are working on the servers they wont be able to look into accounts or yes and maybe there arde more ppl before you.

Just to wait a little more.

Have luck!!!!

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Once you get the service, everything would be cool, you
would not find anoter place that does crontabs and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.