Want a free Domain?

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
Just yesterday I whent to http://scrapnames.com all you have to do is join the site and post "Domain Wanted" as a topic titles in the "wanted" board. I got a domain free from Papastiz. All you really have to do is put an ad on your site and it doesn't matter were.If you join please make sure you put Xian Zang as your referrer. ^___^

Thank

Ps-
I hope you succeed in getting your very own domain. <3

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Wait whats this about a free domain? On a website? I do not believe this.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hmm my friend justin did the same as Hanaku Kumouri and he got one for free also, he said they just give you credit at like godaddy then you buy the domain with the credit. Well he is happy that he got a domain lol

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Is that really true or is there any scam or anythign involved in that site?

Matt

Reaction score
there was another one like that that i cant find now

NewFuture

Reaction score
im not bothering, if i want a domain ill pay probably with x10, u can be reassured then you have the power other your site and can rely that it will be a good service

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah I dont know if I would get one from their but my friend said it was not a scam and they were VERY nice to him, plus he can controll everything cause he has an account at godaddy thaty just gave him the money for it.

CKG690

Reaction score
The people there are awesome! I got a domain yesterday in minutes! "eightyford" was very helpful and gave me a domain (www.heavy-industries.org see for yourself!) in exchange for a link to his site. I didn't need to give out any personal info, credit cards, etc. HIGHLY recommended

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah thats what my friend said, it was a guy eighty ford. If you really want a domain I would try it, never hurts to try :happy:

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
Papastiz gave me my domain. Yeah they people are real great and whats best is that its definately not a scam. I was a little hsitant at first to try it out but I got my domain ow so everythings okay. ^_______^;; No problem guys thought maybe giving the link would be useful.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I sure hope it isnt. Cause all things that seem to be too good to be true, never are.

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
By the way..you guys can't just PM Papastiz and demand a domain. One, it's rude and it's not the way to get what you want.