Want to be in Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Hmmm oh.
gamingx was chosen :p
darn :(

Alej, will be only one hiring or you will hire more than one this time?

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
Just wondering, Alejandro, how many new staff members are you looking for?
Edit: Sorry, didn't see DarkDragonLord's post.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Dark please don't spam this topic please only post QUESTIONS. The new people are GamingX and Chris73. Also if you spam this topic you have a less chance of being hired.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Dark please don't spam this topic please only post QUESTIONS. The new people are GamingX and Chris73. Also if you spam this topic you have a less chance of being hired.

this was not spam, i was just saying have only one Sales. And since gamingx was primary aiming for the Sales, why dont get him a chance?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Guys, thanks for your support and I am pleased to represent x10Hosting. I think regarding the sales staff, it is old news. Corey might have had his reasons. So, I look forward to helping everyone and kindly request your full cooperation. Thanks.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Cograts man. Picked out of hundreds I am sure. Well done.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Think they have picked already man. Also you only got 60 posts.

cgrim29588

Reaction score
English:

If you want to apply for staff, you will need to resend me your applications and as a new rule, I want: first people with at least 4 months in the forums, and at least 50 posts. Also, after applying I want you to help with whatever you can in support (giving information etc). I need to see that you really want to be staff, and that you will really work. So please send me PM using the following form below in order to apply

I don't think i've here 4 months, but I do meet the posting requirements, maybe i'll have better luck next time

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are not done picking staff.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
We are not done picking staff.
Great News Corey!

Hey, could i send a new application? Yesterday when i sent, i was angry because my boss told me bad things so i think i wrote things i could not say, even if its common for normal humans being pissed

Slothie

Reaction score
I've sent in my application quite some time ago. I have yet to cross the 4 month border though

Last edited:

Nikolasr

Reaction score
hey i have send but no reply
@Slothie
how to send application?
because i've send with pm

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you dont get a reply then you probably didnt get it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're not done picking staff ;) We like to review people's long term performance and also make sure they're not being active just because they sent in a staff application. About 50% so far sent in the app, started posting and helping but have now stopped. Slackers :)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I really dont mind helping people. I usually once a day check the days posts under "search" and see what I can do. Just find that more than most the user requires an account based solution. Most the other times they should really be coresponding with the people that made the software/script that they are having problems with or the question is one that just totaly escapes me.
P.S. Is there a full set of rules for the forum and hosting packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.